Thursday, November 11, 2021

Just my cup of chamomile on a groovy, mellow weekend in the mountains--

 

Moon Lake Trading Company
Just my cup of chamomile.

 The lady serving our breakfast at DeSoto State Park mentioned that she had some Christmas items on consignment at the "trading post" near Mentone, and we decided to check it out. This is what we found--
You need to know that quirky local funk is catnip when I am on a road trip. I could not resist the Moon Lake Trading Company. Okay, I didn't try. I mean, just look at it!

Directions included, "You will see the VW bus out front." Well, yup.

After all, it was Halloween weekend when we visited!
The garden supply area was loaded with personality, too. Rusty bikes for outdoor decor, please.
The business has no website that I can find (I respect that, actually), but here is Moon Lake's FB page

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home