Sunday, August 21, 2016

Say CHEESE!

When you want people to smile for a picture, you don't tell them to say, "Broccoli." It's always cheese. Because cheese makes people happy. You know I'm right.

So, a few more introductory ideas. American cheese is a good thing. No disrespect here. I do not celebrate vainglory, so if an attraction exudes pomposity rather than self-amusement, you probably won't find it here.  Of course, I could err in my assessment. It could happen. I laugh with, not at my subjects. I just hope they agree! Finally, I would give a "laurel and hardy head-nod" (apologies to Mel Brooks) to these slices of Americana. I hope you will, too. And I hope their proprietors smile back at me.



This is Superbob, my muse. More on him soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home